Come and stay overnight in Kihnu, surrounded by nature!
The Linaküla beach camping ground, which is right by the seaside, opens in May when the weather gets warmer. The camping huts provide accommodation for up to 54 people and you can also pitch your tent on the beach or stay with us in your own motorhome or car.
We have a total of 25 camping huts:
* 4-bed family huts with the option of one extra bed to accommodate 5 people
* 4-bed huts
* 3-bed huts (1 double and 1 single bed)
*2-bed reed huts
* 2-bed huts with bunk beds
Prices can be found here
The price includes:
- bed linen
- use of showers
- use of a shared kitchen (includes all the cooking essentials)
- barbecue equipment (charcoal or firewood can be bought on-site)
- possibility to make a bonfire in the beach area
- towels and/or bath towels are available at the information desk
Available for an additional charge:
- catering options
- sauna with a fireplace room (maximum 25 people)
- bicycles to explore the island
- vehicle transport
- guided excursions
Tenting in Kihnu is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced, with a panoramic starry sky surrounding you. The tenting price includes a tent site for one person for one day. In addition to all of the above, you will have access to seaside bonfire sites, barbecue equipment and a sandy volleyball court. We are also eager to organise your company summer days, reunions, camps and any other events.